ANLEON MTG-100 Tour Guide System,(1 Transmitter 1 Receiver)
- ANLEON MTG-100 Wireless Acoustic Transmission System Tour Guiding,
- Church Assistive Listening System Package,als System 650-680MHZ, Simultaneous Translation, Audio-visual Education Tour Guide System,travelling, Meeting, Museum Visiting, Coaching, Education, Wireless Synonous Translation , Tv Audio Listening , Wireless Headset System, Guide/
- Powered by 2pcs AA batteries, low power consumption design for long playtime up to 26 hours
- Note: This system requires a human language interpreter, it does not translate automatically.
- Excels with extremely simple handling, professional functionalities: The digital system Tour guide MTG-100 stands for uncomplicated audio solutions in visitor guidance, at conferences, and for assistive listening.
PLL frequency synthesis technique for stable signal transmission.
UHF frequency range with 6 selectable channels
One transmitter can be operated with multiple receivers within the operating range
Dynamic expanding circuit for high S/N ratio.
Complex interference-free circuit for using more than 4 sets simultaneously without mutual interference
Both transmitter and receiver use LCD-display to indicate frequency,channel,battery,level status
Long operating range up to 100m
Wireless tour guiding,simultaneous translation, audio-visual eduation
Number of Channels:6
Transmit Power:<10dBmS/N Ratio:>50dB
Transmitter and Receiver Power Supply: 2x1.5 AA Alkaline battery(NOT INCLUDE)
Headworn microphone 1pc
3.5mm to 3.5mm conversion cable 1pc , It can be connected directly to your TV, hi-fi system or radio
User manual 1pc
Package: kraft box
Factories, Museums, Tourist Attractions, Zoos & Theme Parks, Cruise Ships & Buses, Schools, Meetings & Lectures, Employee & Dealers Training, Hotels and Resorts, Special Events.
Educational Institutions, Corporate Meetings, Training and Seminars, Theaters, Governmental Agencies, Houses of Worship, Conventions and Auditoriums.
Courtrooms, Educational Institutions, Conferences or Conventions, Houses of Worship, Medical Facilities, Employee & Dealers Training, Hotels & Resorts.